Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Colorado Avalanche 2009-2010 Season Prediction Part I

Starting today, Real Denver Sports will be bringing you our Colorado Avalanche 2009-2010 Season Predictions.
This will be a series of posts over the next week or so. Due to the enormous mental strain that predicting the future puts on me, I will not be able to do this all at once. I mean, this is voodoo here people. It drains me, saps my energy. It is no small effort to see into the future, and no doubt you will be amazed and enlightened by this astounding display of premonition!!!
To begin, we will consult with every fortune-teller’s best friend, the crystal ball. Except I don’t have one. I do, however, have something even better. An official Arbys Avalanche collectors series glass from 1990..er, 2000…er, back when the Avs were GOOD!


Brilliant! This is much easier than I expected! Well, that is today’s installment. Check back for more predictions!!

-From the Point

No comments:

Post a Comment