Monday, November 30, 2009

A note about my blog

Some of you may have surely noticed this new thing going on around here where I post the beginning of a story only to tell you to click on a link to read the rest of the story. Ok, I know what you people do here, to a degree, and you aren’t clicking that much. I am saddened by this.
Here is the deal, there is no spam, no sales pitch, etcetera. I’ve started writing for HockeyIndependent.com and I’m just trying to get some traffic over there.
The stories are written for that site so I don’t really feel cool posting the whole story here. However, if one little click of your index finger is just too much work or too annoying…tell me. I can rethink this. My goal is to have people enjoy reading what I write and if this is an impediment, I’ll work on it.
Feedback please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment