Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Gallery of the Players and Coaches that have Brought Avalanche Fans Angst and Agony

I thought it would be fun to put up a collection of players and coaches that have come and gone here in Avalanche Land.  But these are those players that have produced the anger, the annoyance...the angst that only fans can real understand.
Remember fans.  This year it's all about the



Stupid Puck!!!

Those are great odds!!!




Are these really the same two people?





No caption needed.


Some fans thought Skoula was a little slow...



Skoula goes insane...


Maybe we were too hard on Tyler, I would say he skates well for a one-legged man.


Autograph denied!



I has stick?

I can’t seem to face up to the facts.

I’m tense and nervous and I... can’t relax.

I can’t sleep, cause my bed’s on fire.

Don’t touch me I’m a real live wire.



Psycho Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est? [What is it?]

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better

Run run run run run run run away

OH OH OH

Act casual...





















Got a pic for the collection? Send it!

No comments:

Post a Comment