Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sad or Happy?!?!

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about the Avalanche losing last night. I’m sad because they just can’t seem to get anything going. After a 5-1 win against a good Blackhawk team, I thought they would bring that momentum into last night’s game. In the end, they didn’t even score one goal. I thought they played a pretty good game, hit the post a few times but just couldn’t find a way to put anything in the net. But….. I’m happy because with every lost this teams gets at this point will only make their chances at a good draft pick better. Everybody is talking about Tavares going #1, but from what I’ve read, the draft pool this year will be pretty good. So even if the Avs don’t get the #1 pick, anything within the top 5 would be fine. Although I know that the Avs won’t go out there and lose on purpose because I doubt any professional athlete wants to do that, a winning streak right now would only make things worse for next season. So if the Avs can get something going in the last 15 games of the season, good for them, if they can’t and finish in the bottom of the standings, good for next year.

posted by: The Shocker

No comments:

Post a Comment