Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Official, I've Got a Man-Crush on Chris Stewart

Two Gordie Howe Hat Tricks so far this season.  Yeah, that's right, I said SO FAR! 

He's the only guy in the league with two GHHT's this season.

It's gettin' to the point where Stewie doesn't have real "good" fights all that often, cause people are SCARED!


BTW-anyone that cheered, silently or otherwise about Koci's broken hand...shame on you.
Some guy in the league gets a head injury...you wouldn't cheer.
You think that it's ok cause it's just his hand?  Take it from me, I broke my thumb in August, its still not right.  Doc says it may never be right.  No matter what you do in life, it helps to have 10 functioning fingers.  So don't cheer.  Don't be that guy.

-From the Point

No comments:

Post a Comment